How to obtain your 23andMe data
It's easy to access and use your 23andMe data.
Automatically import your 23andMe data (Secure, Simple and Quick)
1. Sign into your Sequencing.com account and go to the Upload Center.
- If you don't have a Sequencing.com account, click here to import your 23andMe data and register for a Sequencing.com account at the same time.
2. Click the '23andMe' button under 'Import from Laboratory.'
3. Enter the email address and password for your 23andMe account.
- A File Import Progress page will appear that will allow you to monitor the progress of securely importing your DNA data from 23andMe.
Manually upload your 23andMe data
1. Click here to sign into your 23andMe account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and re-enter your 23andMe password.
3. Click the ‘Download Raw data’ button.
- If your 23andMe account contains genetic data for two or more people, download the raw data for each profile.
4. Go to the Upload Center at Sequencing.com.
5. Choose the upload option under 'Upload from My Computer' and select the 23andMe file that was recently downloaded to your computer.
- You don't have to modify the file in any way. Simply select the same exact file that was downloaded from 23andMe.
6. Click Upload.
- Your 23andMe file will be securely uploaded into your Sequencing.com account.
- It may take up to 15 minutes before your file appears in your account.
Congratulations! You can now use your 23andMe data with apps in our App Market.
23andMe is a registered trademark of 23andMe, Inc. The use of the name and logo are for compatibility information only and does not imply approval or endorsement of Sequencing.com by 23andMe, Inc.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.