You are in control of your Sequencing.com account and your data.
You can cancel your Sequencing.com account at any time, for any reason.
Canceling a Free (non-member) account
- Submit a Support Request
- Email [email protected]
- If you submit your request via email, the request must be sent from the same email address that your Sequencing.com account is registered to.
Please note that Membership accounts cannot be canceled by submitting a Support Request. If you have a Membership account, please see the instructions below for canceling your Membership.
When a Sequencing.com account is canceled, all genetic data and app results stored in the account are permanently deleted.
Canceling a Membership account
- Membership accounts can be canceled at any time by:
- Signing into your account and going to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Membership’
- Click the option to change your Membership.
- Select the option to cancel your Membership.
- Confirm you want to cancel and then your Membership will be canceled on the next renewal date.
When your Membership is canceled, your account will automatically revert to a Free (non-member) account.