The Bell (notification center)
When you log in to Sequencing.com, you'll see a bell located at the bottom right of your screen. The bell provides a visual alert that you've receive a new notification.
- Click the bell to open your notification center. The most recent notifications will appear at the top of the list.
- The number in the top right of the bell indicates the total number of notifications in your notification center.
- Each time you receive an on-screen notification, it will be added to this bell notification center.
- To permanently remove a notification from the bell notification center, click on the X on the right side of the notification. That notification will then be removed.
- New updates will be identified by a banner to the left of the bell. In the imgae above, the banner indicates that there are '10 new updates for you.'
- The banner alerts you about notifications that you may have missed when they were initially displayed on-screen. This is helpful in-case your computer or mobile device was turned off when the notification was sent.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.