Adding apps to your account
An app must first be added to your account before you can use it.
To add an app to your account
- Visit the App Market and search for an app.
- Click on an app icon to learn more about an app.
- When you find an app you want to use, click on the price button.
- For free apps and free trial apps, simply click on 'Add to My Apps'.
- The app will immediately be added to your account.
Once an app is added to your account you can use the app by navigating to My Apps.
Storage is free, unlimited and private. You own your genetic data - we keep it safe and never sell or share it.
If you have small files or if you already have your files stored with a cloud provider:
- Use the Upload Center
- Upload files smaller than 100 MB
- Import files of any size from AWS, Google Cloud, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, etc.
If you have many files or if your files are large and stored on your computer or server:
Don't have genetic data? No worries! You can still use Sequencing.com to learn and discover.
Use free sample data to experience our apps and discover just how useful genetic data can be.
Get genetic testing
Our list of preferred providers will help you decide which genetic testing service to use. Each preferred provider is pre-screened by Sequencing.com and verified to provide highly reputable genetic testing.